WE WILL BE CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY MAY 24TH THROUGH MONDAY MAY 29TH. WE WILL REOPEN FOR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS ON TUESDAY MAY 30TH. Welcome to AMP Auto Inspections. A Licensed GA Salvage / Rebuilt inspection station. Please read through our website as it will assist you through this process. Thank you and we look forward
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR YOUR INSPECTION
* TITLE - Original Salvage or Rebuilt Title that is in your name or has been signed over to you (No Copies)
* GA Drivers License of the person on the title (owner) OR Dealers/UP License. *If you are registering the vehicle in a business name you must also have a copy of the business license
* PRINTED & COMPLETED MV-1 - Click Here to Print) MV-1 Vehicle Title and Tag Application *Fill out Section A & Section B (Owner #1 is the name of who you want on the new title)
* PRINTED & COMPLETED T-129 - Click Here to Print) T-129 Labor and Parts Certification . *Put your name (owner) and the vehicle information on this form and we will assist you with additional information needed on this form when you arrive the morning of your appointment
* PRINTED & COMPLETED T-22R - Click Here to Print) T22R Request for Inspection of a Rebuilt Motor Vehicle . You will fill out Sections B,C & H of this form.
**PICTURES (Salvage Only) - You will need pictures of the vehicle prior to any repairs (all four corners and interior showing steering wheel, roof and dash).
**RECEIPTS (Salvage Only) - You will need All Parts Receipts (If "Used", must have donor VIN on receipt)
**If you have a SALVAGE title but you purchased it from someone in repaired condition and you do not have pictures and receipts, please call our office for instructions OR if you still have questions, please contact us PRIOR to your appointment.
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-3pm at (470) 880-9735, Option 4
*Inspection Fee $100 - Deposit $50, Balance $50 due at check-in Cash or Money Order only
NOTE: Any vehicle left overnight without a scheduled/confirmed appt is subject to tow at owner's expense.
To get your inspection at our Marietta location, click HERE
To get your inspection at our Jenkinsburg location, click HERE
As a resident of the State of Georgia, you are allowed to build two salvage vehicles per year. Also, as a licensed Used Car Dealer (UCAR) in the State of Georgia, you are also only allowed to build two salvage vehicles per year.
The GA Salvage Inspection Fee is $100.00
$50 Non-Refundable Deposit is Required to schedule & hold a guaranteed appointment date for you. The $50 Balance will be due at appt. check-in
BALANCE PAYABLE BY:
Marietta - $50 Balance payable
(Cash, Money Order, Credit/Debit)
Jenkinsburg - $50 Balance payable (Cash or Money Order Only)
As a GA Licensed Rebuilder ("UP" Dealer), you are allowed to build as many salvage vehicles as you want in a year and through the 1988 Atty. Gen.'s decision, you are allowed to sell all the salvage vehicles that you rebuild without having a used car dealer's license.
Inspection fee is $100.00
We Buy Cars, Trucks, Trailers & Motorcycles
Call for Details:
Once vehicle passes the GA Salvage Inspection, you should make copies then send all Original documents including the State fees of $118 and Ad Valorem (taxes) if required to:
DOR / Motor Vehicle Division, Attn: Salvage Unit
PO Box 740384 Atlanta, GA 30374-0384
In person (Quicker Processing Time)
4125 Welcome All Rd. Atlanta, GA 30349
Serving North Metro & South Metro Atlanta
Copyright © 2018 AMP Auto Brokers and Sales, LLC
DBA AMP Auto Inspections - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder